Batteries and charging infrastructure are key to the success of automotive electrification, but advancements in electric motor and controls technology equally are necessary to fuel the future of this emerging transportation revolution. This report examines the cutting edge of e-machine technology and the controls that manage that power in vehicles, along with a look at how myriad suppliers are working to meet the growing electrification demands of the automotive market. The report includes valuable data on projected motor installation rates by OEMs as well as results of an exclusive industry survey on the technology.
ADDRESSED IN THIS REPORT:
- How are key automotive suppliers adapting to an electrified future?
- Which e-machine suppliers are in the best position to benefit from EV growth?
- Which new players in the e-machine space are worth watching?
- How are e-machine technology and ancillary systems evolving and what’s coming next?
- How are OEM and supplier relationships evolving in the age of electrified vehicles?
- How is the e-machine business growing in relation to electrified-vehicle production?
OF SPECIAL INTEREST TO:
- OEM market analysts and product planners
- E-machine engineers and product developers
- Motor manufacturers
- Motor component suppliers
- BEV design optimization engineers
- Enhance understanding of the competitive landscape in e-machine sector.
- Become more informed about e-machine technology and where it is headed.
- Develop a more complete picture of global motor production needs through 2028.
- Identify the best market opportunities and potential areas of investment.
- Provide insight into differing supplier approaches to the e-machine market.
- Gain an overview of how the OEM-supplier relationship differs in the development of e-machines and ancillary technology.